Maria GuardiolaSenior Paralegal
Maria Guardiola is a bilingual certified litigation paralegal. She has 12 years of experience in personal injury, workers’ compensation, criminal law, family law, and immigration cases.
Maria has worked as a workers’ compensation paralegal with Attorney Hansford in 2013-2014 and July 2016 to the present. She assists in all aspects of file management.
- Certificate, 2016, QuickBooks Online
- Bachelor of Science, 2015, Clayton State University
- Certificate, 2009, Westlaw
- Paralegal Certificate, 2009, University of Georgia
- Associate of Art, 2009, Georgia Perimeter College