Injured at work? In need of benefits? Don’t attempt to handle the complex workers’ compensation system on your own. If you’ve been hurt, you can feel confident turning to The Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford, LLC.
Why choose us?
- Millions of dollars recovered for clients
- Free case evaluations
- Open accessibility
- Se habla Español
Attorney Nathaniel F. Hansford, managing partner of The Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford, LLC, has more than 15 years of experience handling workers’ compensation claims in both Georgia and Alabama. As a former insurance company defense lawyer, he understands the tactics that are commonly employed by the “other side”, allowing him to more effectively represent his clients. Known for providing attentive counsel and representation from start to finish, he has successfully resolved countless workers’ compensation cases and obtained a number of million-dollar results. He has extensive experience handling cases before the State Board of Workers’ Compensation.
Here are just some of the many positive things clients are saying about Attorney Nathaniel F. Hansford:
- If we didn't have Nate and his team on our side I don't know what we would have done without him. He was always here for us and answered every question we had. –Barry C.
- Nate has to be the best Workman's Compensation Attorney, in the Atlanta Metro area. The settlement he got for me was more than fair and he worked hard to make sure it was. –Nancy R.
- Hardest working Workers Comp lawyer in town. Mr. Hansford cares about his clients and is willing to put in the time to get them results. –Christopher B.
- Nate Hansford is a great attorney. –Aaron M.
View our testimonials page to hear more about what people are saying about our firm!
If a work injury has left you with expensive medical bills, you need a workers’ compensation lawyer who you can trust to fight for the maximum compensation you are entitled to. Our firm’s goal is to always go the extra mile to ensure that you are fairly compensated.
We’d love to talk with you about your case. Schedule your free consultation today when you call (770) 629-9321.