Mar 31, 2021
6 Big Wins from Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford
Hansford McDaniel – Workers’ Compensation Attorneys is one of the most trusted names in workers’ compensation representation and assistance in Atlanta, Georgia. Peoples and our peers in the legal industry know us for being a genuinely caring and compassionate team. Our reputation is paired with a long history of impressive case results as well. To get to know more about what we’re capable of achieving before you choose us to work on your claim or lawsuit, it helps to review some of our biggest, recent case results.
Six big wins we have secured recently are:
- $2,226,250: After a violent workplace explosion, our client was severely burned over the majority of his body and lost both legs. Not willing to take a chance on an insurance company’s good graces with so much on the line, he came to our law firm for assistance. We secured a settlement worth more than $2.2 million, including a medical set-aside arrangement that will ensure he gets all the future medical care he needs to live as comfortably as possible.
- $2,000,000: Falls from heights are among the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Fatal Four, but they also cause far too many nonfatal injuries each year as well. In this case, we helped a construction worker who fell, hit his head, and suffered a life-changing brain injury. The $2 million result is joined by lifetime medical benefits and attendant care.
- $1,850,000: Our client was severely injured in multiple ways after an on-the-job accident. He is now a paraplegic living with reflex sympathetic syndrome (RSD), which can cause phantom and exaggerated pain without warning.
- $1,726,824: A truck accident severely injured our client and wrecked his vehicle. He heeded to be extracted from his vehicle by rescuers. When he arrived at the hospital, surgeons had to amputate his arm due to the extent of his injuries. The settlement amount of more than $1.7 million includes a medical annuity.
- $1,500,000: What seemed at first like an innocuous accident quickly became serious after our client fell off his commercial truck. He suffered injuries to his neck, back, and shoulders. Multiple surgeries would be required to alleviate the worst of his symptoms. The benefits we secured for him include attendant care and treatments for psychological trauma caused by the unexpected severity of his injuries.
- $1,441,791: An inattentive garbage truck driver ran over our client, who also worked for the same sanitation company. He lost both legs and suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) as a result. Attorney Hansford personally managed this case and helped it conclude with a large benefits settlement. In addition to the $1.44 million, the settlement included a Medicare set-aside and coverage for all medical treatments, prosthetics, and modifications to his home and automobile in relation to his new disabilities.
Although no amount of past case results can ever promise for future case results, we think they do speak well and clearly of our abilities. If you need legal help after a work injury in Atlanta, then you know who to call. Dial 770-922-3660 to arrange a free case evaluation with Hansford McDaniel – Workers’ Compensation Attorneys today.