Mar 19, 2021
Super Lawyers® Recognizes Attorneys Hansford & McDaniel
Hansford McDaniel LLC is proud to announce that two of our attorneys have recently been recognized by Super Lawyers®. Attorney Nathaniel Hansford and Attorney Wes McDaniel were both recognized in 2021 for their work on workers’ compensation cases for claimants.
The recognitions earned by each attorney are:
- Attorney Hansford:
- Super Lawyers®: 2016 to 2021
- Rising Stars℠: 2011 to 2015
- Attorney McDaniel:
- Rising Stars℠: 2020 and 2021
We would like to take this time to congratulate both Nathaniel and Wes on these most recent achievements. Earning recognitions from Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars℠ is notoriously difficult in legal circles across the country. Being recognized for multiple years in a row is even more difficult.
If you want an award-winning, highly recognized legal team to represent you for your next workers’ compensation claim in the greater Atlanta metro area, then look no further than Hansford McDaniel LLC!
How Are Super Lawyers® Members Chosen?
Super Lawyers® has a patented selection process that cannot be imitated by any other awards group. This meticulous methodology is part of the reason why the organization is so widely trusted by legal professionals and clients alike.
The Super Lawyers® selection process includes:
- Nominations: Nominees are sent to Super Lawyers® along with explanations as to why they deserve to be named as a Super Lawyers® member for that year. Third-party nominations are typically more valuable than those sent by attorneys from the same law firm.
- Analysis: Promising nominees are analyzed using a 12-point system that considers all sorts of factors that go into an outstanding attorney. Case results, total experience, other awards, pro bono work, and more are all considered.
- Blue Ribbon Panel: Attorney nominations that are truly outstanding after the analysis process are forwarded to a Blue Ribbon Panel of renowned legal experts to conduct a final review of their qualifications and accomplishments.
- Background check and selection: Finalists are checked one last time to ensure they are within good standing with their local bar associations. If they are, then they will make the final selection and be named as Super Lawyers® members for that year.
Due to the steep scrutiny of the selection process, no more than 5% of all attorneys will be named Super Lawyers® members each year. The Rising Stars℠ selection process is similar, except it is reserved for attorneys who are younger than 40 or who have less than 10 years of total practice experience. Due to these extra restrictions, no more than 2.5% of all attorneys can be named Rising Stars℠ members each year.
If you would like to know more about Hansford McDaniel LLC and our award-winning lawyers, contact our firm at any time.