The Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford, LLC Secures Several Six Figure Results
The Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford is pleased to announce that our legal team has recently secured several significant case recoveries for local residents who were injured on the job. These results were a product of our tireless commitment to clients, the extensive experience of our team, and our determination to fight for the maximum workers' compensation benefits possible.
Below are details about our recent case results:
- $150,000 – Attorney Hansford recovered $150,000 on behalf of a worker who was injured when he felt a pull in his back while unloading frozen products. The claimant’s injuries to the lumbar spine were treated as compensable, and he received extensive medical treatment and TTD checks. Additionally, he underwent a course of conservative treatment, including physical therapy and injections, without any significant improvement.
- $125,000 – Mr. Hansford successfully represented a Spanish speaking client who was seriously injured when his right foot was crushed by a Bobcat shovel. As a result of his significant injury, his right big toe was eventually amputated. The injured worker’s claim was treated as compensable and he began receiving TTD benefits.
- $115,000 – Our firm represented an injured worker who suffered an injury to his left foot when he fell off a ladder onto a concrete floor. The claim was treated as compensable.
- $110,000 – Benefits were successfully secured on behalf of a claimant who was seriously injured when she was hit by 5-foot bookcase turned over by an angry student. She was then attacked by the student, hit in the face, and nearly lost consciousness. As a result of attack, our client suffered injuries to her face, neck, shoulder, and low back, which required a lumbar L4-5 discectomy and neck injections. The claim was treated as compensable, and she began receiving TTD benefits.
- $98,000 – Mr. Hansford represented a Spanish speaking injured worker who was suffered injuries to his left ankle, neck, and back. The injured worker’s claim was deemed compensable and he began receiving income benefits. The Claimant underwent a left ankle surgery and medical treatment for his neck and back.
The Law Offices of Nathaniel F. Hansford, LLC is dedicated to protecting the rights of injured workers and securing the benefits they deserve. Over the years, our Atlanta workers’ compensation attorneys have recovered millions of dollars in benefits for workers and families across the region, and we are always looking to continue succeeding for clients who reach out to us during their times of need. If you have a potential case you wish to discuss, contact us for a FREE consultation.